In Unix and all Unix-like systems, \n is the code for end-of-line, \r means nothing special. However in Windows (and many old OSs), the code for end of line is 2 characters, \r\n
For the file created on any Unix system, the end-of-line code is not work opening via notepad on Windows. Replace the code \n to \r\n on notepad++ to solve this problem.
Install SS server in a easiest way on a Windows platform machine.
- Download & Install Python 3.4.3 -
- Add C:\Python34\Scripts in the Environment Variables
- Download & Install OpenSSL
- Open CMD enter "pip install shadowsocks"
- Create a text file under C:\Python34\Scripts\config.json
The following table explain the parameter.
||the address your server listens
||the address your local listens
||password used for encryption
||use TCP-Fast-Open, true / false
||number of workers
- Use command ssserver -c "C:\Python34\Scripts\config.json" to launch the server.